Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tortured for Christ

I have to recommend that everyone read, Tortured for Christ by Richard Wurmbrand. Its been around for a long time but I've just been recently introduced to it. Its an awesome book about the underground church and persecution of our sisters and brothers in Christ. I have come to the realization that we as free Christians have a responsibilty to those who are not. Afterall, when one part of the body hurts the other parts feel or know, to some degree, that same hurt. We have an obligation "to remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them." (Hebrews 13:3) Let us not forget them that suffer in the beloved name of Christ our Saviour.

We just got back home from a another beautiful day at Shallow Roots. Miles and my dad worked at clearing some of the trees that Miles cut this past Saturday. I took the kids school work with us and they did school on the pinic table. I just love homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment