Friday, April 30, 2010

Don't ya just love spagettii!?!

Then again...
I have to contend with the thoughts that run through my head as I hand over the plate of saucy goodness. "why don't I ever just take the easier route and give him only noodles?" I know all you with children understand and have been through this before. It takes me three times as long to clean up his mess as he took making it. But he just loves to eat and enjoys himself immensely. Apparently there is something quite intriguing about picking noodles off your forehead as they slide down your face. It is rather amusing to watch I have to admit. I neglected to take a picture of the mess that acquired as his plate just happened to slip off his tray and land with a thud on the floor. You can imagine how the sauce splattered! If you thought his hair was red before this incident, you should have seen the Pregu red it turned afterward! Not to mention the amount I found inside his nose and ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment