Monday, May 3, 2010

"Farm livin' is the life for me..."

I just love springtime!! Everything is blooming and growing. The weather is not yet stifling hot. Its just beautiful!
Here are a few clips from around the farm...




I wish you could see how the pasture looks as the grass blows in the wind. It looks as if their dancing! Perhaps a show for their Maker!

How sweet the smell of a red, red rose...

We are all wondering what sort of butterfly will emerge soon. We've been watching for its arrival.


Although I hate the fact that this little bird chose my house, I really do enjoy seeing a busy little mama bird readying her nest for her babies. She ducked her head as soon as I took the picture. Maybe I can get pictures soon of her and her young'uns.
God has blessed us with so many things. I think we all should be as happy as kings!

2 comments:

  1. I love these posts Ashley! so much fun to see all the pictures and you'alls life with the new home & land! really like these blogs we have to check up on each other's life when it seems we dont have the time otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually where we are living now. The new land is much more wooded and a "blank slate." I'll be taking more pictures of the new place as we do more work on it!
    Thanks for checking in! I love seeing your updates as well.

    ReplyDelete