Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy mothers day!!

The kids and I spent the weekend with my parents. It was a wonderful Mother's Day. I am extremely blessed to have such a great mom! I don't know when it happened that she went from just being mom to being one of my greatest friend and confidants!

And then to my own children...I don't know how God saw me worthy enough to send me such wonderful little blessings! I will strive to live up to the title "Bestest mama ever" (Annagrace, she also told me I deserved a reward for "the WORLDS greatest mom." She can sure lay it on thick!) You are the sweetest and most precious babies! Their just about edible!!

And of course we couldn't go to Rusk without a trip out to Shallow Roots. The morning was unsuspectingly cool and the girls got a little chilled. So we improvised...

1 comment:

  1. You do have a wonderful mom!!! It's amazing to me how good she looks after all these years! Give her a hug for me next time you see her!

    ReplyDelete