Friday, May 14, 2010

Girls and their hair

Having girls can be so much fun! I've been in the 'hair' mood lately and on tuesday I gave Maddie a haircut. I think her little round face just looks so cute in a bob hairstyle. This isn't the first time I've cut her hair but I'm still trying to get the hang of it. This time around I think I got the job done pretty nice.

And with Annagrace I decided to get a little funky with pigtails. Shes got a nice head of very thick long hair and it can be challenging on a regular basis. But its also a great fun to 'fix up' every now and then. Her bangs definately need work. I haven't decided what to do with them yet.

1 comment:

  1. ah-boys. how calm my house would be if I had girls first as you have! I am contantly telling Eli to 'be nice' and 'dont hit your sister!' it's havoc sometimes, and what's worse is Juliet has learned to 'hit' from Eli! I wonder if I can handle another lil' boy but know God will give me what he knows I CAN handle. If he does give me another boy, then he believes in me more than I do! Ah- we'll see. but boys are exhausting fun & fun to watch. It's almost as if you start to understand why men are the way they are sometimes! ;)

    ReplyDelete