Friday, June 11, 2010

Its coming right along

Everything is happening so fast. My goodness. We've sold the rest of the furniture that we planned on getting rid of. We have a couple picking up the last of it tomorrow if all goes well. Our closing date is set for the 29th. We meet with the electrician and septic guys on Wednesday out at Shallow Roots to get all that ready. We also get our shed in that same day. We still have to put up a fence for the dogs which may also happen on Wednesday. I have a good friend taking whats left out of our chicken flock. I had planned on moving with them but decided that would just be too much and we plan on building a coop for more laying hens later on anyway. We'll definitely be getting more once we're settled. Hopefully my girls want miss those girls too much!
Once the shed gets in we'll be able to start moving things into it. Our garage sale will be the last weekend in June. I'm really looking forward to simplifying. My house is a mess with piles of stuff to go in one of three directions, shed, RV, and sale. I'll really be ready when things start settling down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment