Friday, August 27, 2010

The Creepys are Crawling

I got a refund for my dead worms, they sent me another order for free. 1000 Red Wrigglers all very much so alive and crawling!!! YEAH!!! I was so excited. Even the girls shared in my enthusiasm for the little creepy crawlers. I don't know if you'll be able to see them too well but here is a picture.


You know, I'm not fond of spiders at all, not scared of them mind you, just not fond, however, there is just something about a spider on its web that is beautiful to me. I feel like its natures lace works! What intricacy and craftsmanship! Its these moments I wished I had one of those specially equipped cameras that would catch the details I see. God is so good! Be sure to look for Him always! He is in all the grandeur of the world but you can also find Him is the little things in life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment