Friday, August 13, 2010

Travis and His Hair

I know some of you have questioned Travis' hair color. I've said before that often it looks red but never seemed to prove that because all the pictures I post show him to be dark blond. Well I think I can prove my strawberry-blond theory. Be my guess to comment on what you think.











He is also in dire need of a haircut. Poor little guy. When my dad gets home I think I'll ask him to take Travis to the local barber.


Miles will have to miss out on this 'first.' Miles will not be home until OCTOBER!! Yes, you read that correctly! He got offered the chance to go from his boat to another boat and then back to his boat. It sounds absolutly crazy we know! But we are just that... crazy! You have to live like no one else in order to live like no one else. Sometimes it takes a little effort to get to where you want to be. Debt-free is our goal afterall and this work opportunity gives us a HUGE boost towards freedom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment